This is my final project for digital message making. It's a "designer portrait" Who can find the most easter-eggs??? Reply below, and tell me how you like it.
Ah... I started to watch it, but a part of it is cut off because of your blog's table settings. Can you send it to me on a different page? It looks really good so far...
7 comments:
Ah... I started to watch it, but a part of it is cut off because of your blog's table settings. Can you send it to me on a different page? It looks really good so far...
it's cut off for me too! I really want to see it :)
i've scaled the flash video so you can see it all - its a little hard to read, but it was more about the interactivity.
i guess it had a problems loading correctly with mac.
tell me if it works!
This is definitely the prettiest thing you've ever made, I love it.
I didn't find any easter eggs, but that is usually the case, they'll probably just rot until June, when I find them via smell.
Amazing J-Dogg.
I truly enjoyed it. I especially loved the little super man curl you were rocking on the conceptual page.
There are a few bugs that I noticed, but I'm at work right now, so I'll send them to you in an e-mail.
i loved it :) i don't know anything about flash, but it looked really clean and to the point :) I really liked the music too :)
hey, you didn't tell me to look for easter eggs before!i think i found 5.
Post a Comment