06 January 2008

Sunday Song #1

"Your Face" - Music & Lyrics by Justin Crisostomo

"That Time" - Music & Lyrics by Justin Crisostomo & Wilmar Dumaop, Performed by zsos (feat. Mu)

"ABCz" - Music & Lyrics by Justin Crisostomo & Wilmar Dumaop, Performed by zsos (feat. Mu)

Original Lyrics (in the right order):

You think you're cool
cooler than some
you think you're smart
when you tell me I'm dumb...
...so's your face (x3)

You think that you've got it all
you say I'm a disgrace
But I've got one more thing to tell you
Darlin' so's your face.
...so's your face (x3)

You think you're clean
the way that you dress
you make a scene
when my room is a mess...
...so's your face (x3)

You say I should try more comebacks
I should know my place
But if I wanted my come back
I'd wipe it off your face...
...so's your face (x3)

1 comment:

Carol said...

You should post the lyrics to "Your Face." It's kind of fuzzy to hear.