skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
17 November 2008
322 November 17: How you know you're bored.
You can tell I'm bored when:
1) I doodle to fill the whole page
2) I draw many different things
3) I actually start INKING my crappy doodles
note: is that a HYBRID FLAMINGO/HERON in the lower left? I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previous Draw A Days: Take A Look
January
(1)
December
(32)
November
(30)
October
(31)
September
(30)
August
(31)
July
(31)
June
(30)
May
(31)
April
(40)
March
(25)
February
(32)
January
(38)
October
(8)
September
(5)
Other Cool People
Christina and Classrooms
Eric and Education
Wilmar and Weight
Carol and Crazy Websites
Mark and Many Sketches
Ryan Ottley and Really Cool Art
Disciples
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Who is this guy?
jsos
San Francisco, CA, United States
Hi. Check out my blogs to get to know me!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment