Hella pro! Suggestions: beepers/pagers, vinyl disk turn table, tvs with rabbit ears, walkman, dot matrix printer, XT computer, that little paper accordion shape you make from folding two dot matrix printer perforated edges together. Also, a phonograph.You know. From the 1880s.
Thanks for the suggestions. I did a walkman, and I think i'll do a pager.
Don't forget about the Atari joystick and did 8 tracks exist around this era?And since you're doing simply the 80's, let's see a rubix cube.
PRINT UPDATE - SUBMIT PRINTING NEWS Submit your printing news story for publishing in the Print Update Online Newsletter.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hella pro! Suggestions: beepers/pagers, vinyl disk turn table, tvs with rabbit ears, walkman, dot matrix printer, XT computer, that little paper accordion shape you make from folding two dot matrix printer perforated edges together.
Also, a phonograph.
You know. From the 1880s.
Thanks for the suggestions. I did a walkman, and I think i'll do a pager.
Don't forget about the Atari joystick and did 8 tracks exist around this era?
And since you're doing simply the 80's, let's see a rubix cube.
PRINT UPDATE - SUBMIT PRINTING NEWS Submit your printing news story for publishing in the Print Update Online Newsletter.
Post a Comment