Wow Marthine Luther King, wonderful, I like your brother congratulations drawings, I love your blog, and add it to my favorites, forgiveness by bad English, I am writing from a translator and wanted to leave a comment, I draw, not clear as your Only I do it for a hobby, in my blog I've just uploaded a drawing I did, is not very good, but I like as I am, this is the link if you like you see it:) http://unpoetaenlared.blogspot.com/2008/01/dibujo.html
Thank you for showing your art. Greetings and well-estes
1 comment:
Wow Marthine Luther King, wonderful, I like your brother congratulations drawings, I love your blog, and add it to my favorites, forgiveness by bad English, I am writing from a translator and wanted to leave a comment, I draw, not clear as your Only I do it for a hobby, in my blog I've just uploaded a drawing I did, is not very good, but I like as I am, this is the link if you like you see it:)
http://unpoetaenlared.blogspot.com/2008/01/dibujo.html
Thank you for showing your art.
Greetings and well-estes
Post a Comment