28 January 2008

Sunday Song #3



She's Into Me!

I saw this girl

And she was so beautiful

Thought it was unusual

That she’d talk to me

And when she spoke

Her voice sweet like a metaphor

You’d think that’s a metaphor

But it’s simile

She’s into me I know it

But she doesn’t know it yet

Just wait and see she’ll show it

When she does she won’t regret

Geometry

I knew we were meant to be

Found my TI-83

Then you gave it back

Wish I could say

That we had some chemistry

We could’ve had history

But we just had math

She’s into me I know it

But she doesn’t know it yet

Just wait and see she’ll show it

God, I hope that she forgets

The time that she was alone

I followed her home

Then I called her

Rang her doorbell

Wrote her letters

And I carved her

Name into my chest

Inside a heart

Then I passed Out

On her doorstep

All that blood loss

All that love lost

1, 2, 3, 4!

She's into me, I know it!

No comments: