11 September 2007

Tuesday Adventure

9:00am - Wake Up

9:30am - Really Wake Up

10:00am - Price Center, get supplies from the NEW bookstore (pretty cool setup). Hang out in PC Theatre... I swear I'm alone, so I surf the web, then I fart - but don't worry I swear I'm alone... until I look up and see this girl by the wall on her computer too... UH OH! Awkwardly hang out on my computer and try to mimic fart sounds w/ my mouth and shoes on metal, chairs, etc... to no avail...

11:00am - Take the walk of shame past the girl - wear headphones and pretend I'm listening to music.

11:09am - Take the 150 bus to Old Town, to transfer to the 44. Actually listen to music - hear the "I love you egg" song no less than 3 times... its like a 12 track CD! 25% of it is the EGG SONG.

12:00pm/am (I always forget...) NOON: Check out my potential new place. Meet Justine's twin brother... it is her... with a mustache! No just kidding. Really like the place, price, location. Chris is cool.

12:30pm - Catch the Green Line (Sneak on... hahaha, just like at comic con) - get to Fashion Valley.

1:00pm - Leech internet from the Apple Store... I'm sitting just across from it, and nobody's the wiser... BWAHAHAHA. It's 1:00pm now, so here's the plan for the rest of the day.

3:30pm - Catch 14 Amaya Trolley to check out Justin's place - yeah his name is Justin.

5:30pm - Art Institute Orientation/Registration, get my schedule

??:??pm - Catch some bus back to campus, or if you read this and wanna let me hitch a ride, gimme a call.

PAYCE